Thursday, May 5, 2011

Biking going well

Well I got another good bike ride in yesterday.  Jaime and I headed out towards island lake for a 10 mile bike ride.  I pumped up my tires nice and firm and we headed north.  We had dinner plans with my family so we decided to save a little on gas and bike it. I was little nervous with my femur but it turned out ok.  My leg was a tiny bit sore afterwords but recovered really well.  Jaime was having no problem staying the pace she was actually pushing the pace a little but it felt good.  I knew she felt good cause she was just smiling the whole time.  We made it on time for dinner had a great dinner.  We both decided to get a ride back cause I didn't want to push the leg.  It was a good choice cause I over ate at dinner and lost my enthusiasm after dinner.  Planning on riding a little tomorrow and progressing towards running again.  I seriously cant wait to run again and I know I will soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment