Thursday, May 19, 2011

BWCA

I'm heading to the bwca tonight for a couple of days and can't wait!  Looks like the weather might be a little sketchy but I don't really care.  I'm planning on doing some trout fishing and relaxing.  The lake I'm heading to is called Little Sag about 10 miles off the gun flint trail.  One of the portages is around 1.25 miles long.  I believe it might be the 2nd longest portage out there in the BWCA. I've never been to this lake before nor have I been this far into the BWCA so this will be a new experience.  This will be the first year I'm going without my dad so that kinda stinks cause it's been this tradition for so many years. I'm excited to get away for awhile and recharge and catch some fish.  When I get back I get to start running so that makes me pretty happy!  I'll let you know how it turns out!  Keep the miles rolling!!  BEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment