Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Treadmills

My apartment that I live in just got two new treadmills.  I've been pushing for these treadmills for about a year now.  If you don't know me that well I'm a treadmill runner in the morning and in the evenings I'm more of road/trail runner.  The weekends I like to hit the roads or local trails.  I think it's a good balance.  Planning on racing tomorrow night at the local NMTC series so we will see what happens.  I'm trying to build my threshold a little bit with these races.  I have tons of endurance but need the speed so these races will help.

 Looking forward to this weekend heading to Seattle for a wedding.  One of my buddies from grade school asked me to be the best man.  I'm very honored to stand up for him.  Been writing my speech for the last couple of weeks.  Practicing out loud couple times a day.  I better not choke. Lets roll out some miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment