Thursday, May 17, 2012

Canada

I'm off to the mighty woods of Canada to spend some time with my cousin and couple of his buddies.  This will be my longest leg of not running in about a year.  I'm kinda nervous that I will loose fitness.  In the big picture though it won't even matter I know but you always think about it.  I've never been to this part of Canada camping so it should be an adventure.  Sounds like the bugs are terrible and it might rain perfect conditions for five days in the wilderness. I do really enjoy exploring and being away with no technology it kinda forces you to enjoy the company and yourself.  I'll keep you posted when I get back from the trip.  For those of you able to run these next five days you know what I'm going to say.  Roll out some miles for me!  See ya in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment