Saturday, May 26, 2012

SHT Trail

Today we head up the North Shore for some trail running. I headed out with Dave S, Chris R, and Ryan F.  We took off in a comfortable pace not pushing to hard but I was not feeling really good.  My stomach was kinda flipping like a flap jack in a fry pan.  What ever though I still loved every second of my run.  The terrain was extremely difficult many ups and many downs.  I'm not talking about your easy rollers, I'm talking about some major power hikes ups and downs.  My running is really in a slump I can't seem to get my mojo going.  I think I'm still kinda tired from my trip to Canada.  Taking an easy rest of the week then working into some more structured workouts.  Ok enough of the negative thoughts.  I'm looking forward to this summer for more serious racing and training.  I'm planning on putting the focus tank on these next couple of months and really get fit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment