Sunday, December 19, 2010

2010 recap

I'm not sure how to describe 2010, and there are things I don't feel comfortable telling.  Lets just say my personal life got flipped upside-down.  I'm still hoping to land on my feet one of these days safely.  Everyday I feel more right side up.  I'm looking forward to learning from my mistakes and making 2011 the best year yet.

I am super happy with my 2010 running.  I had some ups and downs, but for the most part everything was great.  I was being coached by Jason Kask (www.superior-performance.net) and we worked on preparing me for the 1 mile.  He helped bring me to a new level of training and I thank him for that.  For the season I ended up PR'ing in the 5k, 15k, half marathon, and the one mile.  I happy and thankful for these times.
1 mile: 4:44
5k: 16:05
15k: 54:02
Half Marathon: 1:16:09
I have great feelings about 2011 so lets keep miles rolling.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to the new year! I look forward to hearing about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete