Friday, December 31, 2010

Not running related

Some interesting things I've learned over the last couple months about myself.  I've been through some very difficult things emotionally.  I'm constantly learning about myself which is great and I love it.  Life is a big journey and you should try and live in the moment not in the future.  The future is uncertain and you could miss it.  Move on from your mistakes learn from them it healthy.  Your mistakes are what makes you a more rounded person.  This is a tough one for me but don't blame accept your own faults.  Blaming will only eat you up and spit you out, maybe not at first but could eventually.  This one is a big for me to practice its forgiveness, forgive yourself and forgive others.  Forgiving doesn't mean that your saying that it was ok what someone else did to you or someone else.  Forgiveness is letting yourself heal and the ability to move forward.  It's a healthy step to let go of deep pain inside of you.  It's something that doesn't happen over night and it takes time.  If your able to forgive your able to move on.  I'm starting to believe that what happens in life happens for a reason.  You can look back at the bad things that happened in your life and never forgive and constantly blame I would recommend you stop.   Another important word I've learned is excepting fault.  Excepting fault from your actions will make you a better person.  Always being right and not accepting fault can and will be self destructing to yourself.  Look at the life changing things that have happened and learn from them, move forward, and live in the moment.  Sorry I just felt like spitting that out at you guys:)  

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can
and the wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment