Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jumping around on treadmills

Well this last week of training has been great!  I'm exactly were I want to be with the time I have left until race day.  Saturday no running just ate tons and tons of cookies and banana bread.  I was doing my best not to start eating cookies, but I gave in and stuffed my face.  It's funny my goal was not to eat anything bad this holiday season.  I struggle with holidays cause the sweets and foods are just sooo dang good. 
Sunday, I ran two hrs on treadmill at Miller Dawn.  I usually run at CSS but they were closed for the holidays.  It turned out to be a great run.  I had Jen Houck running on the treadmill mill next to me which made the my workout seem easy.  She was up for the holidays and just so happened to have a similar workout as me.  Monday, easy recovery nothing special just running to get the rust out of the legs. lets roll out some miles.:)   

No comments:

Post a Comment