Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's been a roller coaster

Today I ran two hours on treadmill and I'm glad I did.  It started out slow real slow 10 min pace and I was having doubts if I could even complete this workout 5 min in.  I was not there mentally, I had other things on my mind and I couldn't shake it.  Thirty mins rolled by and I felt that little spark you get when your all warmed up and ready to rip.  It was at that point I new the workout was going to be successful.  I let 60 min drift by and then I started thinking about increasing the pace.  I put the pace at 6:58 and rolled out another 30 mins and I was feeling good.  I put the pace a little faster for the last 30 mins 6:30 and held on no problem.  I am real pleased with this run.  I hope this is a turning point for me cause its been a roller coaster of ups and downs mentally and physically.  This run completes my week looking forward to next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment