Friday, December 10, 2010

Staying with the treadmill

My running is starting to improve little by little.  Thursday, I ran 1 hr at comfortable pace of 7 flat... it felt good.  I love the feeling when everything in your body is working the way you want it to.  I usually do a systems check of my body about 15 min into my run.  The run ended up being a good confidence buster for me.  These last couple weeks with injuries has been hard mentally and physically.  I needed this run to click and it did just that.

Today's run was scheduled for 30 min easy.  I chose to run on the treadmill cause of my injured hip flexor.  I want to keep my muscles as warm as possible cause of the injury so running outside at the moment is out of the picture.  Everything seemed to click real well today.  I'm super stoked for tomorrows run which will be 2 hrs easy on the treadmill.  

No comments:

Post a Comment