Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm back at it!

Well I've been training for four weeks now and loving it!  My fitness is really starting to come around.  I ran part of gmas half marathon yesterday and loved every second of it.  I ran a 6:18 average pace for 10.5 miles that makes me super happy and builds my confidence level back up.  I got a couple more pounds to lose and I'll be back running at my perfect race weight.  It's strange how fast you can lose your fitness.  I was out for 6 full weeks no running and I could really feel the difference in my performance.  I'm not worried at all cause I can feel it coming back just as fast as I lost it.  My attitude is positive and collective and ready to train hard again.  Got one big race in the future and hoping to pick up a couple small ones too.  I'll keep you posted on my training and how everything is going until then lets roll out some miles!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment