Friday, October 7, 2011

turn the page

Moving on...It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page.

I've been through some interesting feelings these last couple of months.  I met a girl I really liked and wanted to hang on too.  We had our differences and I was able to see past some but not all.  I tried really really hard to see past them but just couldn't.  I think I did one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life.  Let me remind you not the hardest but very hard.  I let her go cause I knew in my heart that It wouldn't work out in the long run.  I don't see myself as a quieter nor would I like to be called one.  I truly thought I could somehow someway make this relationship work out.  It was eating me up knowing I new it wouldn't work in the long run so I ended it. It's a terrible feeling being in control of something someones outcome.  It's a million times easier when someone does it for you.  I got a great understanding and respect for the differences of letting go of someone and being let go of.  I've seen both sides of the story very clearly.  I'm more of a sensitive guy and I take things to heart.  I never want to hurt anyone nor do I like being hurt.  What I was trying to do was save a bunch more hurt down the road and I truly believe I did.  Referring to my quote I'm taking what I've learned from my past relationships and working to make myself a better person.  I believe there is something positive to take from every relationship and use it.  I'm doing just that from my past and really focusing on the future and the positives.  Looking forward to new pages to be turned in my big book called life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment