Saturday, November 19, 2011

Starting slow

I went out for a hour run today and it felt great!  I had no concept of my pace or time I'm just guessing it was a hour long run.  I just wanted to breath fresh air and hit the road.  My strides were solid and smooth my breathing was little jagged for the first half hour or so.  I can still feel the twinge in my lower calf this is a injury I picked up at the whisltestop half marathon.  I'm a little concern about this twinge but I'm still able to run smoothly.  I'm on my 4th week of rest from last years season a kinda recycle period for me.  It just helps me clear my head and get rid of these twinges that I have pick up.  My goal is to run when I feel like it and start training again in another 2 weeks.  Looking forward to some more solid runs this next season.   

No comments:

Post a Comment