Saturday, November 26, 2011

Yesterday's run

Yesterday I heading out on the Lester River Coggs trails.  My partner in crime was Deb my cousin.  The pace started out pretty fast for me but comfortable for Deb.  I was breathing like I was running a 5k but it felt good.  We looped up around Hawks Ridge and along the river.  It was really beautiful out and a little muddy but we didn't care.  Points along the run we had to stop and scrap off all the mud on the bottoms of our shoes.  The mud was really cramping my running form I could tell cause Deb was laughing pretty hard at me.  The run ended up being 57 mins 5.7 miles.  Planning on returning to the trails today cant wait!

1 comment:

  1. That mud was ridiculous yo! Thanks for a fun run and weekend, my brother from another mother.

    ReplyDelete