Sunday, December 4, 2011

What a great wk end

Saturday I got up early and participated in the first annual flying monkey run.  I wasn't sure what to expect and I was planning on only running as fast as I wanted.  I ran most the race with Deb and we had some pretty good laughs along the way.  Deb ended up winning the race which was pretty cool.  Tony put the race on and he did a great job.  He marked the course and bought the winning prize for the race.  Thanks T

Sunday I went out with Tony, Chris and Dave.  Dave was on the bike and he had no problem staying with us.  I thought he might struggle a little on the light snow we had in the woods.  The run ended up being 1:40  of hills, turns, and down hills.  I'm thinking I didn't have the best shoes on for this run today I wore my trainers and I could tell I was slipping a ton more then the other boys!  What a great wk end looking forward to more!

No comments:

Post a Comment