Monday, April 2, 2012

Wedding plans

Not my wedding!  My buddy Matt is getting married this summer in Seattle.  He asked me to be the best man in their wedding. He is getting married to a beautiful lady named Emily.  She is a real sweetheart.  I was super stoked that he asked me to stand up for him.  I'm planning on flying out to Seattle on June 1st for 4 days.  I'm pretty excited for this adventure with some of my best friends from grade school.  I will start planning my speech soon.  I like lots of time to plan things out like this.  Matt and I lived together in Duluth as room mates during college. We reconnect in Yellowstone National Park as room mates.  We reconnected again in Alaska as neighbors.  I have a ton of history with this guy which will make this speech pretty easy for me to write.  It's funny how we can live so far apart but still be best buds.  It so fun to see other people in love and planning a life together.  These two are a perfect match and I can't wait to celebrate with them.  Congrats you two.  Lets roll out some miles..

No comments:

Post a Comment