Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend runs

I had a pretty solid week of training.  I've been super patient with my training these last couple of months.  Nothing really exciting has happened and finally things are really coming around.  My workouts are becoming easy and fun and that's when I know that things are clicking.  I'm transitioning into an easy workout week which is perfect timing.  I have a slight twinge in my lower calf its the same thing I had last year.  I'm not super concerned but I am aware of it.  I have couple easy days this week then back to the grind and I'm excited for the easy week and the grind to follow.  Planning on running a half marathon in a couple of weeks should be a blast.  I'm not racing it but I'll be training through it and having fun.

I had a fun weekend of training.  I got the chance to run with many many of my friends and that's amazing!  I love every single one of them in a different way.  I'm very thankful for the friends I do have.  It's pretty funny cause each of them bring something completely different to the table and I like that.  I'm very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment