Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Little up-date

My running is really starting to feel natural.  I'm really pleased with my last two weekends.  I felt strong mentally and physically.  I'm in no shape to race at this point in my training but my long runs are becoming fun and easy.  I have been putting on more miles these last couple of weeks.  I'm pushing into the low 70 miles.... I believe a week which is pretty decent.  I normally run by time so I don't really have an accurate number for miles.  I'm very optimistic of this coming year.  I've had some good friends to run with these last couple of months so it makes running even better then it is.  I'm a lot smarter hydrating and eating better.  We will see what happens until then lets roll some miles out!! 

On a different note==I have no up date with my mother.  I tried calling for a check-in but no go.  Things are not good lets just say that.  It's a sad deal and I gotta learn to deal with the pain.  I understand that feeling numb is a bad deal but something I need to feel to move forward on the healing process.  Have not been sleeping very well which is due to stress I'm sure but really don't feel comfortable chatting yet.   

No comments:

Post a Comment