Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weekend fun!

Saturday I headed out with my cousin Deb, Ryan, Peter, and Gregg.  We ran the guard rail loop in Hartley Nature Center.  It was difficult to run cause of the depth of snow.  Lots of sinking up to the knees in snow and almost falling over.  I was pretty happy to get outta the park and onto some roads about a hour into the run.  We ended the run at about 1 hour 55 mins which was more then I was expecting for the day.  Overall I felt pretty good.

Sunday I headed out with the Gregger R!  We decided on pavement for poison of the day.  We headed up the north shore 7 miles out and returned for another 7 miles.  The pace was not super fast but it felt fast for me.  I was a little concerned that it felt so fast but I had a late night before and might have been a little dehydrated.  We ended up with little over 14 miles for a total.  What a great week end thank you guys!  Lets roll out some miles

My body overall is functioning pretty well.  I have no hot spots to speak of and my attitude is pretty calm and collective.  I'm planning on a kick ass season and that's just what I'm going to do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment