Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Been awhile

Last weekend I ran with Tone Dowg from the mighty DRC better know as coach!  Ran with Chris R better known as Mr. Pimp with his new orange glass and always has a smart ass remark for you!  Lastly, I ran with Eric better known as rock of the group.  It turned out to be the perfect day sun, sun, and sun.  We enter in at castle danger entry point and headed to gooseberry falls and worked our way back.  It couldn't have been put together any better lots of laughs tons of jokes.   We ended up running part of the run along the river which was a super cool experience.  It felt kinda dangerous and exciting at the same time cause you never know what could happen.  I live for adventure and this was the perfect day for me other then I bonked super hard but I didn't care cause the day and group made up for it.  Afterwards we hashed out the run with couple beers and called it a day.  Thanks Guys!  Lets roll out some miles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment