Monday, February 27, 2012

Training going in the right direction

My last week of training turned out pretty decent.  I'm starting to feel pretty strong and confident with my running/training.  This is the point in my training that I need to be careful cause I have a tendency to do more then I should.  I'm strong physically but I need to be patient and relax.  I found myself couple times this week wanted to do more then I was scheduled and I know from experience  I could get into trouble fast.  I stuck to plan and only did as I should have.  This is the first year I will not be running G-mas half marathon and I feel kinda guilty for that too. I had an automatic entry too but gave it up.   G-mas is kinda the signature race for me every year.  I think the race is great but I felt like changing it up this year.  I don't have a race 100% picked out yet, but I will.  I will be on the sidelines cheering on others as they run by though and can't wait to do that.  Hope everybody is running well and lets roll out some miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment