Wednesday, February 9, 2011

rolling rolling

Last Saturday was one of the best workouts I've had.  I ran with Henry, Tony, Adam and Jen.  I was out for a two and half hour run.  The rest the group were either out for an hour and half to two hours.  Tony, Henry and I went out pretty slow which was nice cause I needed some time to warm up. Adam and Jen went out like rockets didn't see them much the rest the run.  We had some pretty good laughs its always fun running with these guys.  We all have a pretty dry humor which makes it ton of fun.  At one point I was laughing so hard that I was crying and half choking.  Well Henry left us around 1:45 and Tony left me around 2 hrs.  I kept going for another half hour solo.  I picked the pace up a little cause that's what I was scheduled to do.  I ended up running the last 40 mins at a moderate pace ranging form 6:30 to 6:18.  Over all It was a great run and look forward to next weeks Saturday run.  Lets keep the miles rolling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment