Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful

I'm very thankful for many things right now.  Sometimes it's easy to point out the negatives of a day, wk, year.  I want to write a little about the positives.  I'm super thankful for my friends that I've gotten to know over the years they are all great and great in different ways.  Thankful for my family they are very supportive and understanding when I mess things up.  Thankful for my job which has opened a whole other door for me.  Thankful for god trust and rely on him.  Lastly, I'm thankful for my health.  Health is so important it plays a big role in your everyday life so cherish it.  Step back once and awhile look at your life pick out things that your thankful for and smile.  Ok I'm done just felt like spitting that out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment