Sunday, February 27, 2011

Easy week over three 100 mile weeks to come!!

Ok so last week was an easy recovery week, no hard running just easy short runs and two days off.  I really enjoyed this time down.  I'm feeling refreshed and ready for these 100 mile weeks to hit.  This is the most I've run ever and I'm loving it.  One of the best things about the hard effort you put into 100 mile weeks is you can eat what ever when ever you want.  It's great cause I love to eat and eating is all I do if I'm not running.  Some days I'm concerned for myself cause it really seems unnatural to eat that much food. 
This last Saturday I went out for a long run with Jonas and Greg R.  We started at the rose garden and worked our way to lester river ran up the snowmobile trails and over hawks ridge down snively and back down to the rose garden.  The run went great I felt really good and I could tell the others did also.  The run ended up being 2 hrs easy with total mileage of 14.55 miles.  Greg and Jonas are great company for running never have a dull moment with these two guys.  Looking forward to running with them more this spring.  I'm anxious to see what my new schedule is going to look like.  I know Nick has some added workouts he is working into this three wk block.  I'm just so pumped I'm not sure if I'll sleep tonight!!  Lets roll some miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment