Friday, April 29, 2011

Running update

It's been kinda hard these last couple of weeks no running and no working out.  My leg just seems to not want to improve and I'm starting to get nervous.  I'm giving myself 4 wks and I think I'll get it looked at again.  I do know that fractures can take some time to heal so I'm being patient.  Patients seems to not wanna be in my vocabulary though so that's where I struggle.  When I return its going to be great though I can feel it.  I feel that I will be a stronger runner and more knowledgeable to when I need to call it quits.  Until I then lets keep the miles rolling!!:)


The desk turned out great!  It took me around 4 hours to fully complete but that's ok cause those directions were difficult. I'm better at building things from a picture.  Give me a picture and I can build it outta wood.

My next project is painting my car hood.  I bought paint last night and bought a new car hood too.  My car got hit by someone in December and thought it would be a great idea to  tackle this project so far so good.  I got it painted today and waiting for it to dry for the clear coat.  I've never done auto painting before so this is kinda fun.  I just hope it doesn't peel down the road:(  I'll keep you posted on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment