Saturday, April 23, 2011

Updating my apartment

This is kinda funny I'm a carpenter and I need to update this desk in my place.  I've been wanting to do this for some time now.  This morning I woke up and said to myself I'm going to start today.  My father built this desk for me way back in the day probably when I was 13 years old or so.  I've got great use out of it but it's time to say good bye.  Here's the kicker though so remember I'm a carpenter well I'm going to buy one.  I found a real n ice glass and steal one at office max that will fit perfect.  I'm slowly going to dismantle the desk and toss it in the garbage the bigger wood pieces or going to my fathers shop to get ground down into little pieces then reused for fuel.  I have a hard time building things for myself cause it's kinda the last thing I want to do after work is work.  I'll keep you updated on how it goes!  Can't wait to see it in place!    

No comments:

Post a Comment