Wednesday, January 26, 2011

crazy training

Well the last couple of days have been hard to find time to run.  I've been able to make all my scheduled runs except one which is fine no big deal.  I've been going through training for my new job in the cities the last couple of days and that's taking a ton of my running time up but its been well worth it.  Today, I got the chance to run with my good buddy Jonas R if you don't know him well you should meet him.  He has taught me many valuable lessons on running over the years and I thank him for that.  We ended up running little over an hour on roads and it was great.  Jonas and I were able to catch up on our lives over that hour run.  The pace was little faster then expected but we both were feeling good so we went with it.  We plan to meet up again Friday for an easy run.  Saturday I'm meeting up with Dave S, Tony S, Henry E, and myself.  We Plan to run the snowmobile trails at lester river climb up the big hill into Hartley Nature Center.  I seriously can't wait!! It's probably one of my favorite runs during the winter.  It's just so beautiful outside this time of year I love it..... Lets roll out some miles....

2 comments:

  1. New job? You aren't leaving Duluth are you? I don't want to lose my wonderful neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So if I would have read a few more posts, I would have seen the news about the new job. Oops. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete