Friday, January 28, 2011

Winter Snowy Run:)

Today, I ended up running with my buddy Jonas R again.  We were both little concerned about the weather but that didn't stop us. We laced up and headed out into this winter storm and it was great.  Ok I might be a little biased it was cold and windy and I was not sure if I was going to make it back.  It helps when you have good company to run with makes time fly by.  We ended up running paved roads around my apartment they were pretty dicey almost got hit by a skidding van.  They manage to gain control three feet in front of me which I'm thankful for.  The total run ended up being an hour long. The pace was much slower then normal which is ok cause tomorrow I have a 2.5 hour run and I could use all the energy I can get.  It sounds like Dave S and Tony S are snowshoeing and Henry E and I are running in normal shoes tomorrow.  Kinda curious to see how the pace settles in at.  Dave and Tony are strong at snowshoeing, so I'm thinking we should be comparable.  Lets roll out some miles....

No comments:

Post a Comment