Monday, January 17, 2011

Rolling miles out

Today, I ran an easy hour and it was easy.  I felt like I was floating on a magic carpet completely effortless.  It's weird not everyday is like this but when they come they are magical and to be remember when the bad days come.  It's a small part why I keep running just for that feeling.  The other parts why I run well I'm sure if you know me you know why:)  My miles are ramping  up and up and I'm loving every second of it.  Next couple of months I will be at my all time high mileage for a week.  It will be interesting to see how my body responds to the road and mill impact.  I had a pretty good chat with my coach Nick M today about up coming races and we our sights on a couple 5k's and half marathons.  It just makes me so excited talking about races I can't stand it.  Makes me wanna race as were chatting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment