Saturday, January 8, 2011

Perfect Run

Today Henry, Dave S, Tony, and I ventured out on the snowmobile trails for two hour jog.  I was a little hesitant  at first to join cause of the cold weather.  The think the thermometer read zero without the windchill.  It was cold at first but warmed up quickly climbing up to Hawks Ridge.  The pace was smooth and consistent throughout the run.   We never really pushed past 8 min miles which was nice cause, I could tell my body was content.  I glanced at the others and they seemed to be content too.  These group runs are great cause everyone's attitudes are positive and collective.  People bring new ideas and thoughts to the table.  One of the thoughts we had was renting a condo in Lutsen for the 25k and 50k this coming spring.   I hope we can pull it together and do it cause, I can see us having lots of fun joking and laughing.  Today was perfect couldn't ask for a better run and company thanks guys.  Until next time keep the miles rolling..

No comments:

Post a Comment