Thursday, January 6, 2011

Huge door just opened for me

Well yesterday I got a new job with my fathers company.  My father owns St. Germain's Cabinet Inc.  I applied for the sales job and I got it.  I've been secretly waiting for this job for around 5 years maybe more I don't know.  He is going to start me out slow so I don't eaten up and spit out.  I'm just super stoked cause this is a huge door that just opened for me.  I get my own office which will be weird at first.  I got flexible hours which will be nice for running.  I get off my feet a couple more days a week which will be nice too.  I'm going into this with lots of steam and can't wait to start.  So if you want something made with great quality please call me.  I'm just kidding no for real call me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment