Monday, March 14, 2011

100.5 miles last wk and a well needed rest wk ahead

Well I ran two weeks straight over 100 miles.  My body feels pretty good no injuries so that's positive.  I'm starting to feel really fit.  Some of my workouts throughout the weeks are just faster and easier.  Well take some of them with a grain of salt cause I've had others that have gone terrible.  Over all though I'm noticing some big improvements and that makes me happy.  Saturday I ran with Greg R and Jonas R for a long run.  Jonas was going out and back 2 hours and Greg and I were going out 2.5 hours.  Well Greg was kinda going by feel and that's what he closed the door with.  I felt terrible the whole way out and the whole way back.  I hit a hour ten and I thought I was going to call a cab.  If I wasn't running with these guys I'm not sure what I would have done.  I didn't recover very well after either.  I ate well hydrated well but I sat and was shivering for around a hour or so.  My Sundays run was great I ran 30 mins at 5:44 pace to 5:30 pace.  You just never know how things will turn.  Lets keep the miles rolling..

No comments:

Post a Comment