Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Morning run

It was such a beautiful morning for a run.  I got up dresses put the shoes on and watch.  Looked in the mirror and said to myself man I look tired.   I almost took everything off and went back to bed and gave myself a big fat zero for the day but I didn't.  I went out ran and loved every second of it!!  Its weird I never ever want to run early in the morning but once I get up and out the door I'm good.  I pounded out around 5 miles or so and did some dynamic stretches and called it a morning.  I got another big workout planned for this evening with hills so I'm mentally and physically preparing for it.  I am tired so this workout is going to be hard and I'm expecting just that.  If you don't know me very well here is an interesting fact about me.  I give everything I do 100% even if I know I'm terrible at it.  Sometimes this kills me and makes things very difficult when they don't have to be.  Another interesting fact about me is I never register for a race until the last min.  I will be the last to register almost everytime:)  If you know Dave Shunni he could voulch for me.  Lets roll out some hills tonight!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment