Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Nick M

Tuesday I adventured out with my coach Nick M.  We both had 2 hours scheduled for this workout.  At first my legs felt kinda tired but the longer we ran the better I felt.  I could tell Nick wanted to run faster but he held back for me.  We ran a pretty even pace throughout the run.  We had some pretty good laughs and talks.

Today I ran 1:45 from my apartment and I joined up with Nick again for a bit.  He ran around 37 mins with me easy real easy for preparation for tomorrows run.  I got another 30 mins of hills in the a.m. so I need the energy.  I'm getting really excited to race again.  I'm planning on racing fitgers again this year.  I'm excited to see where I'm at with my fitness.  I didn't register on time for this race but I was able to get in luckily:) Ohh its my coaches birthday today so wish him a happy bday!!   Lets keep the miles rolling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment