Sunday, March 20, 2011

Saturday's run

We took off from the rose garden with Jonas R and Gregg R.  We starting at a very solid pace and we stayed there the whole duration of the run.  This run was so effortless for me and it seemed that way for Gregg and Jonas too.  Compared to last Saturday's run what a difference.  I was about to cab it home last Saturday.  I had so much fun laughing with these guys.  The longer we ran the faster and the funnier the jokes got.  It's amazing how fast time goes when your with good company.  I decided to wear these funky glasses just to get a reaction out of people.  Well Gregg and Jonas made clear how ridiculous I looked in them.  Gregg grabs them from me and puts them on and immediately I told Gregg he looks stupid.  He looks at me and said how do you think you looked for the LAST 1.5 HOURS!!!!   I was laughing so hard and replied good point Gregg good point.  I know what Gregg is getting for his birthday.  Over all great run great friends think we ran 16 miles no idea:)

No comments:

Post a Comment