Sunday, March 6, 2011

Where does the time go?

It's so weird how fast time goes sometimes.  It seems the older I get the faster time goes.  Part of me wants to push a pause button and stay right here at 30 years old.  I remember when my dad was 30 years old and I would think gosh he is old.  Now I'm 30 and I don't feel much older than high school age.  Ok well maybe I feel little wiser than high school but I'm still a kid at heart.  Not sure if I will ever go up.  Life is so much fun to take seriously.  Of course there are some things you must take seriously but try to smile, laugh, think open minded, and have fun.  When life throws you a curve ball step back breath and try to realize things will get better.  Sometimes that curve ball could be the best thing that could have happened to you.  You might not realize it at first, but great things can and will happen.  Love-eat-pray! Eat-pray-love!

No comments:

Post a Comment